Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Sorry, but this had gotta be addressed right quick

          Hey, it's Minty. Last time I quit, I said it was temporary and I'd be coming back. But... well, no. I'm not. You're all getting along so much better, and I just feel like the SWS finally got its stuff together. I love you all (in a family/friend way), bye! *big squishy juggles* We can still be friends, right?

P.S. I'm not going to address the reason I'm quitting here (It's a bit heavy and dark, ya know...). If you want to know why, then just tell me on AJ. Thanks!

-Minty

9 comments:

  1. D: Aww, oh well. Bye Minty, we wuv you <3

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss u su much Minty :(
    Hoping (is that how u spell it XD) the verrry best 4 chu :3
    ~Alpha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks baes! if you have to delete this post due to drama or whatever, do it. Meh. and yes, Apha, you spelled it right :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you didnt. you forgot the L in ALPHA. XD JK

      ~shadow~

      Delete
  4. So are you leaving aj? Is it the scammers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you didn't read that right. I said I'm quitting the SWS. NOT aj.

      Delete