Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Scammer Goldmine #33

Making my last post a goldmine post before I start doing my own scam catching work. There was a whole lot of trusters and flashers at teenonlyy's den (note: he is not to blame). I managed to get footage of it, focused on one truster in particular.

cookiemonster1592
Doing the trust/flash trade scam

Jaspergirlstar1
Doing the flash trade scam

Koolkoala099
Doing the flash trade scam

liz65059
Doing the flash trade scam

nathea
Doing the trust/flash trade scam

Yoshirocks31081 (She has returned)
Doing the flash trade scam

zw94239
Doing the trust/flash trade scam

And now for the video.


1 comment:

  1. I was at teenonlyy's den today and I saw yoshirocks31081 AGAIN! She's never gonna give up scamming so please please beware of her and report her to get her banend!

    ReplyDelete