Blogger Tricks

Monday, 2 March 2015

Photoshoot + The RS is Back!

Hey Jammers! Cerise here! I have good news all around. The RS is reopening, but before you get your hopes down, it won't be like it was before. This time, we will ask who scammed the person. We will write down the name of the scammer and let the person go. After the round is done, we'll add up all the scammer usernames and assign them to certain agents to track. The new name for the RS will be ST (Scam Tracker).

Also, we'll be doing a big photoshoot with all the agents on March 7th. The photoshoot will be at my den at 12:00 PM AJSWS time. If you don't show up, too bad, you won't be in the picture.

P.S. I also put the RS site back up, go to ajswstracking.blogspot.ca

18 comments:

  1. Yay photo shoot! I can make it I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And instead of recovery services it's not scam tracking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool! I might make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which days does ST start? Also what time? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you try to make it at 3:00? I can make it if it was at that time or at 2:30

    ReplyDelete
  6. My God, thank God. I knew the problem was that we were never asking them. Another tip: Only allow a relatively small number of people in, that way it won't get too chaotic and out of hand, and we can lock the den without locking many people. That's just my suggestion :P

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excuse me, expect even though I quit, may I help with the recovery service?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I want to help out too but when do they start?

      Delete
  8. Can you Chang it to 2 AJSWS time? I don't get off of school until 1:45 AJSWS time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Your Saturday is my Friday) sorry for not posting this on my last comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna help! I'm already tracking coolergirl7 (a person who scammed me) right now trying to found out if she still scams, which she does bc in one of the newer goldemine post she was the first person up. Also how do I donate? I rlly wanna track someone who gets on a lot :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sad I got scammed by Siamese mouse so be careful of her everyone.

      Delete
    2. omg i got scammed by coolgirl7 too!!

      Delete