Blogger Tricks

Monday, 16 March 2015

New Districts

Hello, Cerise here for some more updates! TPC is shutting down, mostly because it doesn't serve a purpose to us anymore. As a replacement, the SWS is being divided into districts.

There will be no more co-bosses, instead, all co-bosses, managers and agents with potential to lead will be chosen as leaders for thew new districts. The "King District" will be the hub of the SWS, led by me. Our oldest agents will be in the district, while the newer agents will be sent off to work in other districts.

In your new district, the leader of the district is now your leader. They decide what goes on in the district and they schedule meetings for solely their own district. Meetings with the entire SWS will only be held when important matters are at stake. It is the duty of the district leaders to train and take care of their agents and society.

The leaders of every district and I make up the supreme council. We decide, as a group, what goes on in the entire society. We will occasionally hold meetings together to discuss these matters. Keep in mind that I still am the head of the entire SWS.

So if you volunteer as trib- I mean, get chosen by myself to lead a district, the name of your district will be randomly chosen by a random number generator.

Current Districts
District 36 - Agent Shiver / Agent Shambles
Agent Cali, Agent Poppy, Agent Master, Agent Marshy, Agent Pearl
District 74 - Agent Silver
Agent Violet, Agent Pinkring, Agent Bambi, Agent Sparkle, Agent Happy
District 19 - Agent Dew / Agent Alpha
Agent Time, Agent Ghost, Agent Spanish, Agent Funtimes
District 55 - Agent Taco
Agent Puppy
District 68 - Agent Smarty
Agent Brave
District 23 - Agent Fem / Agent Clover
Agent Shamrock

All new agents will be relocated to a new district soon.
If you have any questions, talk to me, I'm open.


51 comments:

  1. It's liek the Hunger Games. The scammers are the players in the games, 1 out of 250 is innocent. The rest die in the games. The purpose of us scame catchers are the capitol, and we are not as DUMB as President Snow. We are a kind, smart capitol, working together in groups, or districts. GOOO AJSWS!!!!

    ~Crabler, King Crab, Master o' Squiggles~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit confused about the whole district thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to volunteer as trib- I mean (so Shiver moment in Zee's den XD)
    -Shiver

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you know what district your in and who the leader is and who's in your district?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you if you're being relocated. Violet, you're being relocated to Silver's district (district 74)

      Delete
    2. Woo! Vio, your in my district X3

      Delete
    3. Okie!!!!! Yay go district 74!

      Delete
  5. This was the initial idea of what I wanted SWS to become from the "rebellion" that I promised people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And how can I be picked to lead a District? I decided to return to AJ as of today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taco, I want to have you lead District 54. Come on AJ for more info.

      Delete
    2. Can't come on today- it's 10:15 where I am- I'll be on tomorrow but more hyper then usual because I'll be drinking Ginger Ale all day cuz St Patricks day exists.

      Delete
    3. And yay, new profile picture-

      Delete
  7. Which district am I in?
    ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a few things to address:
    1. can i be in alpha and dews district
    2. why arent i a leader? i want to know so that i can improve
    3. if im not in alpha and dews district, where am i?
    4. alpha and i arent in the list of agents at the side of the blog -->
    ASDFGHJKL i had to retype this several times, i cant post with my google account anymore

    ~shadow~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Sure.
      2. You're not a co-boss or manager, and I am looking for agents who have more experience.
      3. answered in 1
      4. I'll add you later

      Delete
    2. Thanks cherry! :3

      ~shadow~

      Delete
  9. I'm not exactly "new", because I've been linked to the sws for a long time, yet I am not that old like zee.

    -popy2750

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder which one I will be in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I have a question. Will each district have their own separate blog or will all of them stay on the SWS blog?

      Delete
    2. Yes, Zee is making them.

      Delete
  11. What will be doing in the district?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also will each district been known for something? Like in the hunger games THERES coal mining and other stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My district would be the Nuclear District

      Delete
    2. My District, I'm going to try and make it an Organized district. If people can do that :P

      Delete
    3. Mine will be based around secrecy things, such as tracking, hacking, and more!
      -Shiver

      Delete
  13. Hi Cerise! When will we be given the information on witch districts we're gonna be in?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi what district am I in and what if I am already a manager?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 and happy International Day of Happiness :3

      Delete
  15. Cerise what district am I in..?
    ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok.. Can I choose a district or do I have to be assigned to one?
      ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

      Delete
    2. You're assigned to one, and the leader(s) of the district is now your leader. They organize your meetings and such.

      Delete
    3. Oh... But I'm the only one in District 55 so.......
      ~puppyfalina (Agent pup)

      Delete
    4. Maybe can I be in District 36 or 74?
      ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

      Delete
    5. Can I?
      ~Puppyfalina

      Delete
    6. They have enough already.

      Delete
    7. But I'm the only one in district 55. Please?

      Delete
    8. No you're not. We're recruiting more, too.

      Delete
    9. That's what it says on the post.. And am I supposed to buddy the leader? And I haven't been notified of any meetings or anything like that....

      Delete
    10. I'll delete one of my many alts so you can add me
      -Tacocat101

      Delete
  16. Cera i cant edit my own District Blog on D74

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not in any of those lists, would that mean I'm in the King District?

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam
    Haven't done signature in a while o3o

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanna be in king district :O sorry I just rlly wan to and I KNOW im in D19 already... XD sorry if its too much..~Spanish~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could you make a post with all the links to each district's blog? That'd be helpful and make it easier to navigate the blogs. Thanks!

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete