Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Lorenzo the traitor.

So, today I followed Electro to her den. Where she was talking with Lorenzo. Lorenzo was trying to get Electro to help her lead a rebellion, and Electro was refusing.  Lorenzo said she wanted revenge on SWS, and left. Electro, who I didnt trust, and I, followed.

See the video here:



So, in the end, even though she could have EASILY helped, Electro didn't. (To Cerise: Personally I think she should be rewarded for her actions :) So Lorenzo, you got what you deserved, the truth, is out my friend.. Signing off, Agent Taco.


11 comments:

  1. May I just point out that the tribe is the online transformice Piñata People tribe, and, Lorenzo should be fired and have no contact with us ever again; that includes the online transformice tribe. Thank you for getting this footage.
    -Shiver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :)
      And I believe she meant the team, not the Pinata people, because she said specifically AJSWS. I may be wrong (And I hope that didnt imply sarcasm, because it wasnt meant to)

      Delete
    2. Didn't lorenzo get fired though?

      Delete
  2. OFF TOPIC: i can comment as 'random person' on my google account again, i made some stupid mistake and it didnt work for like 2 days but its good now.

    ~shadow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a Transformice tribe? Can I join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, what's your username? Come on now

      Delete
  4. Awesome job Taco, Boss move right there!

    Agent Time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tsk tsk tsk. What is up with the agents these days? It seems they all are betraying the AJSWS.
    ~Crabler aka King Crab aka master of squiggles~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So all Lorenzo did was say 'to get revenge'? I wasn't able to watch the video, so can someone explain what 'horrible thing' she did?

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She told me she wanted to start a rebellion and I said no. She told me and taco she also wanted to scam Cerise or take over SWS. basically what happened,
      -Electro who is once again too lazy to sign in

      Delete