Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Littlebelle123 (member)


Hey guys! Shiver here with a scammer I found in, i believe, Julian2's den. Her name is Littlebelle123. 
Anyway, I went to (i think) Julian2's den to rid the place of scammers, but surprisingly, there weren't as many scammers as I thought! Maybe we are making a change! As I looked around, the only person I found who was actively scamming was Littlebelle123.


As you can see, in the picture, there was another scammer doing a gift me scam. I never got pictures though, because they left as soon as I snapped a picture of Littlebelle123. 
Anyway, I looked through Littlebelle123's profile, and found no proof of any spikes. After waiting to see what would happen, she left as soon as I arrived.

Status: Harmed Unknown


3 comments:

  1. Is AJ offline for everyone or just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aj goes offline once everyday, so it's normal

      Delete
    2. Turns out there was a glitch with my browser. Called AJHQ and they helped me fix it.

      Delete