Blogger Tricks

Monday, 23 March 2015

Goodbye, Cerise.

       To begin this, I would like to thank you for everything you did for SWS. Organizing parties, managing agents, everything. You tried your best to make SWS go fluidly and smoothly. To hear you leave SWS, is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, without the jelly. It won't be the same if you leave. I know I cannot do anything to change your choice, but, please, please, make the leave temporary.

    Joining SWS was the one choice that changed my life.

    It gave me a purpose to keep on playing Animal Jam, it made me proud of what we are doing, stopping scammers.

    It saddens me to hear you leave. You, after all, was the creator of SWS. The founder. Without you, this would've been simply..... non-existent. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating things a bit. But I know, that you were an important part in this society.

I dedicate this poem, not only to Cerise, but to the people who have made Animal Jam a better place:
A sliver of moon, a glow in the sky.
A new hope, a new sunrise.
To the people who cared, the people who loved.
The people who went beyond and above.

A streak of white, a flash in the dark,
A place where they only embark.

To chase away, the sorrows.
To bring back, the faith.
To bring pure light, and a new day.

To the people that not only thought, but did.
Who took action, even if there were risks.
To bring back joy, to bring back hope.
To make the world a better place.
~Fem

I will sign off with three of my favourite quotes. Let them be remembered always.

Your actions define you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The future lies before you,
Like a field of driven snow.
Be careful of how you tread it,
For every step will show.

A quote from Albus Dumbledore:
"I will only be truly gone when they have forgotten me."
And you, Cerise, will not be forgotten.


~Agent Fem*

3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful ;-;
    We wuv you Cerise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plz come back cerise fem is right this place wont be the same without you plz come back we love you

      Delete
  2. remember cerise if not us who if not now when ;[ we love you cerise

    ReplyDelete