Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

*ATTENTION ALL DISTRICT OWNERS AND MEMBERS!*

Hello! Zee here!
I've come up with a new contest for all of the districts to take place in. The objective is that, if your district can catch the most scammers by April 1st, then you could win!
What do you win? I don't know yet. However, with the more scammers you catch, the more popular your district will become! Also, you get bragging rights, which is amazing.
If I do find a prize I will add it to this post, yet it is unlikely.

Also, please post your scammers you get on your own blogs. If you have yet to be invited to your blog, comment your email below.

Thanks for reading! Byeee~!

- Zee

(Keep in mind the SWS is excluded from this competition.)

13 comments:

  1. I don't know what district I'm in yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! DISTRICT 36 PRIDE PEOPLE!
    -Shiver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is no one in district 19 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 5 people. Check the districts page.

      Delete
    2. My name isnt under district 19 (or anywhere)... plz fix?
      i also need to be invited to edit it

      ~shadow~

      Delete
  4. How come district 55 doesn't have a blog yet? TACO MAKE A BLOGGGGGG!!!
    ~Crabler aka King Crab aka annoyed >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was told Zee is making the blogs and I will be invited to it ASAP along with the other Agents.

      Delete
  5. OMG I cant post yet... I just caught a scammer on video... erm..... I was gonna post it here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to be invited to post again in my new Gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi agent magical here,
    Im in district 74 (i think XD) agent silver's district and im not sure what my blog website is
    If u could let me know that would be great!

    ReplyDelete