Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 1 March 2015

AJ Drawing requests!

Hi guys, Alpha here again! I've always had a passion for arts, and for my whole life i've been drawing and sharing my passion feels so great :D! Never have I ever used a graphics tablet, I always draw with a pencil, and just regular paper, it's all I ever really had :3... I also have never done requests except for really close friends, and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to draw their fav.  animal on animaljam. Since this is my first time doing requests, I might not do them ASAP. School work is real tough these days, finals, exams, state testings, and a bunch of other things are getting all up in my life :(... With all of this super major testing I might only get to one person every 1-2 weeks, but as soon as all that's done I'll do it muuuch quicker :D

Just fill this form out below:
Username:
Agent Name:
Animal (wolf, bunny, arctic wolf, fox, etc.)
Animals name: (major majormajor, old grandpaw, count thetoes, etc.)
Do you want it to be a human that looks like your animal??? (look at the one I did of beta's if you're confused):





17 comments:

  1. Username: mz5963
    Agent Name: Agent Beta
    Animal: Bunny
    Animal's Name: Princess Shylily

    Thank you! :D

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put it up there, but do you want it to be a human who looks like your bunny, or just the bunny????

      Delete
    2. (I'm a bit better drawing a girl who looks like your bunny XD)

      Delete
    3. Anything is fine :3

      Tank you :3

      Delete
  2. Username: puppyfalina
    Agent name: Agent pup
    Animal: Bunny or snow leopard. Whatever is easier for you :D
    Animal's name: Happy Sillygirl or Blossom Shygirl.
    And I was looking at the comments above and I want it to be just the animal, not a human who looks like it. Thank you :D
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way how did you make that signature? It's really cool!
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.gif-mania.net/animated-signatures/artists-pencils.html

      I made it on this website :3

      Delete
  4. Username: Lexey200
    Agent Name: Agent Lexey (I'm a new agent)
    Animal: Bunny
    Animal's Name: Magical Daringmaster

    Thanks!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add it up there, but do you want it to be a girl who looks like ur bunny, or a bunny (im a bit better at a girl who looks like ur bunny)

      Delete
  5. Username: violet86271
    Agent name: agent Violet
    Animal: hmmm whichever ever one you can choose
    Animals name: I don't have any doubled animals so YA. Also I will have the animal look like. Human girl and after when I see the normal animal one I will PROB ask for that one
    - violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Username: Dewottgamer
    Agent Name: Agent Dew
    Animal: Otter
    Animals Name: Jumping Smarty Major, Human :o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dew! I kinda don't know how to draw an otter human XD Is it ok if I draw just an otter >,<, Also what is the head item your otter is wearing I can't see it XD

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Username:Crabler
    Agent Name:Agent Crab, or King Crab
    Animal:Snowleopard
    Animals Name:Magical Fieryrose

    I hope I can see it soooooon!!!!!
    ~Agent Crab aka King Crab aka master of squiggles~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Username: feming
    Agent Name: Fem
    Animal (wolf, bunny, arctic wolf, fox, etc.) Le Bunny
    Animals name: (major majormajor, old grandpaw, count thetoes, etc.) Fauna Magicjoy
    Do you want it to be a human that looks like your animal??? (look at the one I did of beta's if you're confused)Sure!
    Thanks!
    ~Fem (Too lazy to sign in; but it's me, all right. I'll sign in next time I comment. No more imposters! >:l)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Username: Feif
    Agent Name: Feif (lol)
    Animal: arctic wolf
    Animal Name: Duchess Speedylily
    I don't know if i want it to be human or not! You can log on and look at my animal and you choose wich you would prefer! Or, you could do both if you wanted! Anyway, yor picture of Beta was Awesome! Can't wait to see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, alpha, looks like you've got plenty of work to keep you busy. XD
    ... i almost typed ur real name for a sec...... oopsieee XD
    ~shadow~

    ReplyDelete