Blogger Tricks

Friday, 6 March 2015

100,000 Pageviews Party!

Hello Jammers! I'm happy to say that our blog has reached 100,000 pageviews! In celebration, we will be holding a party at my den on Saturday, right after the photoshoots.

Day: March 7th, 2015

Time: 1:00 PM, AJSWS Time

Place: Cerise's Den

We will be DJing in the chat box, so be sure to pop in there! During the party, we will announce lots of new changes around the SWS! Hope to see you there!

P.S. I also post scammers and bullies/swearers/inappropriate Jammers on my two other blogs, AJSWAT and AJSCA. Please check them out.

10 comments:

  1. I might not be able to make it cause we are planning on going to the zoo tomorrow :(
    CONGRADUALTIONS ON 100,000 PAGEVIEWS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congratulations SWS! I'm not sure if I can make to the photoshoot or the party though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww can you make it at 2 pm or 3 pm? I want to go sooooooooo badly but it's too early and I can't make it ;( please cerise I really wanna go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there hopefully! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to come even though I am not an agent anymore, if that is fine with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I can't go D: I hope u have an AMAAAZIN Parteee :3 Congrats btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would go but I cant... Sorry D: but you'll still post about the changes right?
    ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

    ReplyDelete