Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

fluffy22249 (Member)


Hey guys! So I have not posted recently mainly because of my whole youtube thing.. So I thought Wootmoo's den was actually just for trading... I was wrong because there are multiple scammers there too. ( sneekywolf780 for putting a claim on a storebought item and calling it ' glitched )



Fluffy says he HAS a rare claw.. yet no proof but a storebought necklace? He then tells everyone an epic plush was winning although no trade marks appeared.. Soon, there were 5-8 trade marks ahead. What seems like FOREVER, the whole trust trading thing stops... but reveals some other things.



Sadly.. a player had been harmed. I did not choose to post this, my friend ( the bunny fuzzy ) asked me to post Fluffy up. In the last picture you see her appear. 2 Minutes later, she disappears which I believe with Fuzzy's sister's spike. Fluffy when questioned denied being a scammer several times and even throwing the scammer thing back at me claiming I was a scammer. ( which is silly ) Until of course, he gets what he wants and leaves..

Status: 1+ Harmed


Caliapi Jammer on Youtube

Agent Cali <33



" Bringing Justice To Tears "

        08-09-14




23 comments:

  1. I KNOW FLUFFY I HATE HIM S MUCH!!! THX FOR POSTING THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found a scammer her user is urbanwolfie she scammed a few ppl she said epic store my den i went and i wanted something there she said 5th gift gets the epic croc (which was the thing i wanted) and then there were only like 4 ppl there and then i gifted her the 5th gift and she said sorry (a random user that was not there) won. she took the croc out of her den and off trade, then i said there was never a user named that and then she locked us out plz report urbanwolfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the real fluffy22249 and I NEVER did that u lier!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You obviously did, as we got pictures of it.

      Delete
    2. She is not a scammer she has been hacked!

      Delete
    3. Really? Ok, give me some evidence.

      Delete
    4. SHES ACTUALLY MY BUDDY IN AJ SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THOSE ITEMS ANYMORE!

      Delete
    5. I am still waiting for some actual evidence she got hacked.
      Also, her telling me to shut my mouth isn't helping her case ^^ Just so you know

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi. I am wondering why you would be recording a website? Recording something on the actual game would be a better idea.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER SHE HAS BEEN HACKED SHE IS NOT EVEN A BOY EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS GOT PICTURES DOESN'T MEAN SHE REALLY SCAMS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA TO POST THIS WHAT THE HECK! THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MIND PERSON THIS IS NOT REAL SOMEONE HAS HACKED HER!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calm down. You don't actually have proof that he/she got hacked. She/he obviously is a scammer, as the agent who posted this was at the scene and got pictures of it.

      Delete
    2. She has never been hacked.... She just pretended she did to get items... :l.....

      Delete
  6. SHE IS NO SCAMMER SHE HAS BEEN HACKED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for understanding the TRUTH jammer aj

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch your tone, kid. Your attitude is utterly atrocious. I am the founder and former leader of this society, and I can hide all your comments and ban you from this blog if I please.
      I don't care if you know them in real life or not, you were caught scamming, and that is what I care about.

      Delete
  9. take me off this blog please I never did that I swear!!!! It might have been my bro or something cause Im a girl so please take it off!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, just a minute ago you were telling me to shut my mouth.
      This activity was spotted happening on your account, therefore all evidence points to you doing it.
      We don't take people off our blog unless they're proven to be innocent.

      Delete
    2. Dear Jada George,
      I know you never scammer, but i might know that your brother did, i have seen you on animaljam before we even met, i am not sure what is going on..........

      As so i do know you were hacked and so was I days before.

      ~Your One and Only Love

      Delete