Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Elections + Trials

The elections have finished! Congrats to all our candidates, but Agent Silver is the new co-boss! Alpha and Dew are now department managers!

Hello everyone! Good news! Sadly, we have to hold trials for another agent. But the good news is, we're once again holding elections for a new co-boss!

Trials

Time - February 23rd, @ 4:00 PM AJSWS Time


Where - Cerise's den

Outcome: Agent Blue has been fired.


Elections

For the elections, this time, we're going to have some restrictions. Not everyone can apply to be a candidate, and the voting will be silent.

Time - February 23rd, @ whenever the trials end PM AJSWS Time

Where - Cerise's den

Restrictions

  • Must have caught a decent amount of scammers
  • Must have good leadership skills
  • Must have a clean record (no trials, records of scamming, etc.)
  • Must have good cooperation skills
  • Must be able to be mature when needed
Ask Cerise to apply or if you have any questions.

30 comments:

  1. Cerise can I apply to be a candidate? I might miss it tho but I should be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I apply to be a Co-Boss candidate please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Record is clear on the username tacocat101.

      Delete
    2. I scammed on Creepersofthenethter.

      Delete
    3. Then got hacked and switched to tacocat XD

      Delete
    4. The rebellion is the drink that spilled on your record.

      Delete
    5. Oh my gosh, thank you I'm so honored to be the new Co-Boss of this society and I hope I will bring good work and progress to this whole society.

      Delete
    6. Congrats Silver! Was hoping I would have a chance, but sure you'll be a great leader!!!! :D

      ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta

      Delete
  3. Hi Cerise, I filled out my resume for joining but I still didn't get a reply. Am I in or no? It's ok if you say no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cerise! I know it's a weird question to ask, but is it possible for me to be a candidate? I know about my record and everything, but it never hurts to ask. :)

    ~Alpha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cerise, I'll do the best I can to stay the whole time, i'll have to go at 5:30pm, hopefully it wont take that long :3

      ~Alpha

      Delete
  5. Cerise, I would like to sign up as a candidate, but 4:00 for you is 2:00 for me, so I will most likely miss it. Could we possibly have a time change? Two hours later possibly? I'll still be in school at 2:00. If it's not possible, I hope I can still be a candidate. I believe I fit all the restrictions/requirments, but as for catching a decent amount of scammers - I have, but I can't post in the blog. I have about 7-11 I believe, and many others, just with no photos. Thanks Cerise!

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can apply, but It's too late for a time change. You'll be available for voting.

      Delete
  6. I have to be honest, I wonder who is the person..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr
      I missed it and I wonder. I'm thinking taco because of the rebellion and all. I dunno. Someone plz tell meh 😫

      Delete
  7. So... Anyone wanna tell me about trials? Since I missed it..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beta, trials haven't even started yet.

      Delete
  8. wait didn't at one point you have 2 co bosses?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. She got accused of attempted scamming, insults and bullying.

      Delete
    2. She also tried to fake being hacked
      We were discussing WOC and Blue came in 'Guys I'm resigning I got hacked.'

      But earlier she told me she was putting items into her backup :

      ~mz5963 aka agent aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

      Delete
  10. who was being trialed?

    ReplyDelete