Blogger Tricks

Friday, 27 February 2015

Alpha Here!

     Hi guys, as the title says, Alpha Here! Most of you might not know me, but I have a kinda rough history I would say. (some of the older agents know what i'm talking about) But I can't wait to get to know everyone :DDD. I know about my past, and history is written in pen, but that's what whiteouts for :) If I don't know you that well or I don't know u that well(or you just want to x3) I'd love to know ya better ;)! Answer these questions if you don't know anything to say
Your fave:
book
movie
color
food
band
youtuber
Starbucks order (or another fast-food place)
weird fear:

Here's mine!

book Oh so many to choose from :D I love the warrior cats series, I recently finished the Matched series (its a trilogy) if you like si-fi, try it out :DDD
movie Guardians of the galaxy, Annie, and Mulan
color any shade of blue
food I like trying new things, I love any food I come across :3
band Nightcore isn't a band but it's EPIC!
youtuber Nigahiga iisuperwomanii Jenamarbles Nerdynummies
Starbucks order (or another fast-food place) Carmel frappachino with extra caramel and whipped cream, With a marble cake :D
Weird fear: Ok ik they're REALLLY WEIRD but here they are :3 Escalators, I LOVE elevators, but for a way to long to explain reason, escalators *shivers, twitches*, also this ones real weird, but Cheetos... Oh and scooters... Long story short, (belive it or not) I alrmost broke my arm off while riding one... I have a scar on my elbow :P, I don't mind it anymore, it's not that big.

THANK U SOO MUCH FOR READIN' AND SEE YA NEXT TIME :D (sorry it was a little long and possibly boring XD)



22 comments:

  1. HI ALPHA!!! lol i love how the original quote is: life is written in pen; it cant be erased. but ur like: WHITEOUT XD

    SOOOO here we go with mah faves

    book: cant pick... warriors series, harry potter, and hungergames trilogy

    movie: i dunno... rainbow rocks (Mlp:fim)?

    color: ELECTRIC GREEN or CYAN BLUE

    food: dont judge... I LOVE JUNK FOOD!!!!! but also i love meatballs

    band: probably owlcity

    youtuber: DANISNOTONFIRE, AMAZINGPHIL, and their gaming channel together: DANANDPHILGAMES!

    Starbucks order: butterbeer! (secret menu) its a harry potter thing

    weird fear: idk i dont have a weird fear.... if i did, i wouldnt tell you. WEAKNESSES SHOULD NOT BE SHARED ON THE INTERNET! sorry i dont trust ppl easily. i only trust the ppl i know well irl like alpha

    also I GOT A GMAIL THINGY so i will no longer be anonymous unless im lazy to log in
    and yes, i know it says im "random person" so ill sign off as ~shadow~ jic u dont know who i am

    ~shadow~ LOL SORRY LONG COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also for those who dont know JIC means just in case
      just saying... JIC XD

      ~shadow~

      Delete
    2. MLPFIMEGRR My little pony friendship is magic equestria girls rainbow rocks O3O

      lol I'm a brony and I'm proud. Discord Remix song is <3
      ^-^

      Delete
  2. BAND: 5sos

    Colour: purple

    Food: strawberries, water,eoom peaches and spaghetti and fettuine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh amd weird fear orcas creep me out idk they just do * hides face*

      Delete
    2. 5 Seconds of summer is a lame boy band. Seriously -.-

      Delete
    3. That's what u think. They da best!!!!

      Delete
    4. I think they're pretty cool :3 My friend <3's them su much XD

      Delete
    5. So immature. Gosh just get over the stupid boy bands

      Delete
    6. Anon nobody cares. Tell that to 1D and JB fan girls ~3~

      Delete
  3. Weird fear is fear of darkness, getting eaten by an orca (killer whale) and mermaids XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD dey got spy cameras in der tail fin O3O

      Delete
    2. mermaids. *le shudder* i saw this creepy youtube vid with a ... gruesome mermaid and i was little so i didnt know it looked fake. i was terrified for a few weeks and hated mermaids ever since. (hates, not fear)

      ~shadow~

      Delete
  4. Books: Too many.
    Movie: Fly Away Home or How to Train Your Dragon 2
    Colors: Light lavender, coral, green, and blue
    Foods: Fried alligator, spaghetti, chicken fried rice, eggs, FISH FISH FISH FISH
    Band: Alter Bridge
    Youtuber: Hoppinghammy. No offense but it's my personal belief that MOSTTTT (don't flame me) AJ Youtubers kinda suck.
    Weird fear: Riding a bike. I know, I know... But I can just never bring myself to do it. ;-;
    Pet Peeve: When people speak in text talk or Internet speak (saying da instead of the). Also, people copying me.
    MBTI: ENFP
    Zodiac: Sagittarius
    Chinese Zodiac: Horse

    Maybe more coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books:The Familiars
    Movie:Big Hero 6, saw it on meh bday!
    Color:Blue,turquoise, or red
    Food:Cheeseburgers.....
    Band:Imagin Dragons or Owl City
    Youtouber:TDM, Hanner5011, and The Hautning of Sunshine Girl Network
    Weird Fear:I am scared of the dark
    Pet Peeve:I don't mind when people get a little annoying, but when it gets to far i go SADGDHFGJF
    I like in-n-out cheeseburgers :D

    ~King Crab, aka master of squiggles~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alpha! :3
    Book: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus Series
    Movie: Puss'n Boots 3D and/or Frozen
    Color: Purple
    Band: IMAGINE DRAGONS FOR LYFE
    YouTuber: Woofless
    I have never had coffee in my life, even tho Im 12 (almost 13)
    Weird fear: Not really fear, but creepy - Looking in the mirror at night O3O
    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR in the dark everything looks all weird so when you look at urself in da mirror instead of seeing your own beautiful face you see something else creepy.
      ~shadow~

      Delete