Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 24 January 2015

This Is Overdue..

Oh I had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

This time I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
I'm sorry baby.
I'm sorry baby, Yeah.
I'm sorry.


----------------

Please note, this is a somewhat reply to Minty's most recent post.

This is an overdue apology to everyone I owe one to. This includes the members I yelled at at the Color Charity, Agent Para, Clover, and more people. I've been the center of drama lately, and I truly am sorry to everyone I caused distress to. My anger gets a hold of me sometimes and I have trouble controlling it.
Although I am expecting apologies from some people (not going to name any names here), I think it is best I go first. I hope you can forgive me.

----------------

"I'm Sorry" is a song that belongs to Buckcherry (what are the chances?)

8 comments:

  1. thank you. I know this has put us retired agents at peace.
    P.S. Electro really isn't as bad as we thought she was. We've been hanging out lately :3

    - Electro and Minty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I said thoses things about you. Even if I'm not one of the people who you want an apology, I'm still sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry! I will never forget what sws has done to me and other agents

    ReplyDelete
  4. the feeeeeeeeeeeeelsssssssssss, the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelsssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard that song before (u didn't credit to it tho TT3TT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh, I've never even heard this song before?
      I've only used it in this instance.

      Delete