Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

sparkleberry4260 (Non-member)


I was showing the new agents how to catch scammers and we ran across this gal. When I called her out for scamming, she left.


Later, she came back. When we questioned her logic. she said "someone had to deserve it". So according to her logic, whether you deserve something or not is decided on what items you have. And she's pretty much giving rares to those who already have enough (if she did give it out at all).


Status: No One Harmed

4 comments:

  1. If anybody deserves it, it's them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I left early today I had to go somewhere with my parents. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~puppyfalina (Agent Pup)

      Delete
  3. I find it funny. "TOTALLY NOT A SCAM ITS NOT A SCAM TRUST MEEE NOT A SCAM, NOT AT ALL"
    :scams:

    :I

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete