Blogger Tricks

Monday, 12 January 2015

Quitting Temporarily

         Heyo, this is Minty. I'll be taking a temporary leave, as I have realized that some of these people can turn good and that we might be framing the wrong people and hurting their feelings. There is just too much drama, and we BARELY post about scammers anymore. Maybe, one day, when this is fixed, I could come back.
NOTE: When and IF Minty comes back, since his is considered a temporary leave, she will maintain her rank as co-boss. her status will be "Inactive" from here until she might re-join. Thank you.
-Minty

P.S. One example of hurt feelings is my good friend mdog8845. She has stopped scamming, but one day I thought she still was. This led to fights with her, her friends, and hurt feelings all around. With this issue, I realized this could be happening to innocent people all over the world. We could be RUINING people's whole days. They may seem like evil pixel creations, but they are humans with feelings just like us.

15 comments:

  1. I see your point. We'll miss you Agent Minty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll miss you guys too. Can we all still be friends??

      Delete
  2. Hey Cerise? Since tacocat101 is a leader of the children of mira, you might wanna read the post on animaljamwhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taco didn't do it :I stop saying he did

      Delete
    2. Which I have provided naf with proof to be false that she refuses to recognize.

      Delete
    3. That is true, his blogger is the banana bro not tacocat so that probably means somebody was trying to frame him.

      Delete
    4. and this is what I mean by "People getting framed and hurt" in/ around the SWS.

      Delete
  3. want to know something I don't understand? Whenever an agent gets frames and the people have proof everyones like no ur lieing, get out, stop. When a random person gets framed, everyones like OH OK, LETS POST THEIR AJ ON OUT WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION
    - Agent beta who is too lazy to sign in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD WHO THE CRAP ARE YOU O.O

      ~mz5963 aka THE REAL AGENT BETA ~ Animal Jam

      Delete
    2. 1 out of 1, best ending eveerrr for a comment, lel.

      Delete
    3. ACTUALLY I AGREE WITH THAT FAKE BETA UP THERE.

      ~watchoutcerise

      Delete
    4. Minty I feel your pain girl. Im hoping that the drama will stop too and that you will come back. oh and r u quitting AJ or the SWS?

      Delete
    5. I'm just quitting the SWS for now. If I'm not on a lot, my mother just got knee surgery and lazes around looking at beach homes a lot XD

      Delete