Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Poppofang ( Member )


Hello everyone, I am back from the dead. I lately haven't being THAT much posts. So, here's one.

Poppofang or I will call her pop, was doing the trust get a item scam. I was following my friend and followed her to Aldan, Lost Temple of Zios. She said "Trust then win my spike, GOT TO BE GOOD!". Is it me or does that REALLY sound like a scam, couldn't she trade the NORMAL way? I mean, is she too lazy to put her spike on trade? Seems like it.  Anyways, let's get to Pop's pictures.
  

I will soon be making another post. ( Like right now, huehuehue ). About another scammer that I found in the same area as her, hoped you never missed me, huehuehue.

Status: No One Harmed

6 comments:

  1. Leave my mate alone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, "mate"?
      Kid, I don't think you're old enough to have a mate.
      Plus, we don't take down posts that easily.

      Delete
  2. leave her alone and I never knew there was an age to having friends and if there is (which there isn't) looks like you haven't hit it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Our society catches scammers, we don't simply leave scammers alone.
      2. Watch your mouth.
      3. You literally just contradicted yourself. If there isn't an age to have friends, why are you saying I haven't hit it?
      4. I never said there was an age to have friends, I said there was an age to get a "mate".

      Delete
  3. her computer broke so she didnt scam anyone and mates are the same thing as friends and who are you my mother? i will not watch my mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I don't care if she didn't scam anyone, she attempted scamming.
      2. Then why didn't you just say friend?
      3. I am not your mother, I am the leader and owner of this website. I make the rules around here.

      Delete