Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

New Posting Rule

Because this has been a problem, I feel the need to post this.
When you are about to post something, ask yourself to following questions:

"Is my post relevant to the blog?"
"Is my post really necessary?"
"Does my post follow the posting rules?"
"Could this post easily start drama?"


"Is my post relevant to the blog?"
If you're going to post something, make it relevant to the blog. Don't post it if it had nothing to do with the blog. The blog is a place to post scammers you caught and updates for the SWS. It is not your personal diary to vent out all your feelings on. If you want to advertise your own blog, ask permission first.

"Is my post really necessary?"
If the topic you're posting about has already been covered, don't post it. Please note that random posts saying stuff like "hi sorry I haven't posted in awhile" just take up space and are unnecessary.

"Does my post follow the posting rules?"
If you're posting about scammers/a scammer, be sure your post follows the posting rules and layout as best as it can. We want all our posts looking the same because it looks better and because it makes it easier for a reader to pick out certain parts. This post is an example of a post that perfectly follows the layout.

"Could this post easily start drama?"
If you answered yes to this question, chances are you shouldn't post it. Posts that create too much drama aren't worth the stress. If an already existing post causes drama, comments will be disabled. Don't post anything that includes you ganging up on someone or shaming anyone. This is a public blog, and we don't want to publicly shame anyone (except the scammers, of course).

If you forget this, it will be posted on the posting rules page.

9 comments:

  1. Cerise, I have a question:
    How can certain agents post? Do you have to be selected or something? I have dozens of scammers but I can never post them, so is there a way I can bust some scammers without going to the 'other scammers' page? Thanks!

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to post, I need your email so that I can send you an invitation to post.

      Delete
    2. Oooh okie,
      agentbetasws@gmail.com
      I'd like to post, half of my device is pics of scammers :L

      ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

      Delete
  2. Hi, Alpha here
    I catch a lot of scams usually and I have screen shots and descriptions of them, I can send you my email soon if it's fine with you!
    Thanks,
    Alpha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not helpful :I btw freedom of SPEECH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not helpful, you say?
      Then I assume you rather see 5 posts about people posting irrelevant posts, drama-inducing posts, and posts with people complaining?
      Suit yourself.

      Delete
  4. Well what you could do is make one that all of us can do :I

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....... U just have to give cerise ur email aka baywacther

    ReplyDelete